Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

June's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-28

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: June's Application   June's Application EmptyMon May 28, 2007 10:07 am

Furcadian Name:
JuneKazama

Irl name:
Sydney

Furcadian age:

Ever been a beekin?:
Umm, no. Sorry pale

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:
I'd like to be a Helper Beekin, mostly because I'm really familiar with almost everything around Furcadia. I've been here for about ten years, so it works out pretty well.

What would you do if someone new came into a bah and they never been to a bah before?(50 words at least):
Hi! Welcome to Authentic Homes! :] I'm JuneKazama and if you need any help, please, just whisper me. For all the commands you need for this dream, say commands. If you don't know what a BaH is, its a simple lettering code. Watch closely : BaH= Build a Home. Cool, right? Well, if you don't know how to whisper me, just say desk and I'll be right there. The wonderful owner of the dream is Rizzla so thank him for making this incredible BaH. If you'd like to see the houses, just say any number from 1 to 18. If you see a house you like, come to the desk and ask the staff which house you'd like, but make sure that house is for sale. Also, if you have to go AFK (away from keyboard) just say &afk. Also, this BaH has a localspecies. To become the localspecies, just say &local. The localspecies changes every month, so be sure to check it out!

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?:
I want to work at Authentic Homes because I just love working at BaHs. Usually, all my co-workers are so nice, and I love being a big help to BaHs. I also want to work here because Rizzla is also a close friend of mine. I think I'm sutible for this job because I'm very familiar with BaH commands, such as the house checks, and so on. I also worked at some other BaHs too.

Have you worked anywhere esle?:
Yes, Full Moon Homes (some how, this dream is never up), Twilight Town, my friend, Aerioth Hyshan's dream, and my dream of course. :]

What are your favourite dreams?:
I think that would be BCU (Base Capture Updated). Although the staff there are sort of dimwitted, I go there to meet new friends, and I enjoy shooting people there. >Very Happy

Why do you like rizzla's bah?:
I like Rizzla's BaH because, there are different kinds of cool items that I don't usually see in other BaHs. I also like this dream because not other BaHs have localspecies like this one. Very Happy Also, this BaH has a larger amount of houses, so more people can get some homes. (:

have you got a furc family?:
I have a son. o-o

Can you speak any other languages?:
Yes, Chinese (Cantonese) and a little Japanese.

What do you think of the staff?:
I haven't really met most of the staff but I do know Rizzla the most. I met Rizzla at BCU and he was just really nice. And we became BESSTT FWENDS. ^_^ (well not BEST friends, but you know what I mean. n_n). Rizzla is really kind and polite. He's also very creative at making dreams and I think he's just cut out to be a good friend. So I bet that the staff here are just as nice as Rizzla.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:
I would tell that spammer to stop spamming immediantly or I would report him to some Guardian Beekins for excessive spamming if he/she doesn't stop. If he keeps coming back, however, I'd tell Rizzla when he gets back, to ban this person.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:
When I first came into the dream, I knew Rizzla's dreams were very creative, so I thought, "Why not. This could be good." And I thought right. The dream was real colorful and the DS worked out really good, so I thought again, "I wonder if Rizzla is hiring. :3" And here I am working on an application. :O This BaH is one of the greatest I've ever been to!

Any other comments?:
This is far-most, my favorite BaH. :]
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:04 pm

Last time I checked, Rizzla wasn't hiring, but it wouldn't hurt just to apply and check, right? If he was hiring, I would recommend this application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application EmptyMon May 28, 2007 6:43 pm

n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-04-28

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application EmptyTue May 29, 2007 6:37 pm

It is too bad he isn't hiring (although it gives a hint he is by not erasing the "Now Hiring" part of this forum). If I rated this application in percentage. I would give this 120%. Good work.

I highly reccomend this application, although we aren't hiring.
Back to top Go down
JuneKazama

JuneKazama

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-28

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application EmptyWed May 30, 2007 6:21 pm

its just that i talked to rizzla and he said i could fill out an application. ._. He said I have a chance, since he fired some people.
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application EmptyThu May 31, 2007 7:53 pm

Umm, ohk ?
Recommended ? x:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:36 pm

I like this application.

So I think I am going to

Reccomend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

June's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Application   June's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

June's Application
Page 1 of 1