Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Narmoth spear 2.0 application

Go down 
+2
Sakura
Narmoth spear 2.0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Narmoth spear 2.0

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Narmoth spear 2.0 application Empty
PostSubject: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Furcadian Name: Narmoth spear 2.0
Irl name: Slade
Furcadian age:19
Ever been a beekin?:Guardian

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: Guardian
What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least):I would ask them what they need help with if they wanted to know anything else maybe give them a tour and then ask if they have any questions and then help them ... Build A Home.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?:I want to work here because the dream is very well put together and the staff and dream are really cool and I love to help people and I mean LOVE.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Yes

What are your favourite dreams?: This one, Laser Tag and Weadding paradice

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: Because it has such cool stuff to do on it

have you got a furc family?:YES

Can you speak any other languages?: Yes German And Spanich

What do you think of the staff?:THEY ARE AWSOME

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:I would ask them to stop and then keep getting a little more forcefull every time.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:IT WAS WELL ORGUNIZED AND WELL PUT TOGETHER!!!

Any other comments?: I hope I can get this job... I am good at these jobs even ask Bloodletter.

Last edited by on Tue May 15, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:30 pm

The 50 word essay wasn't even 50 words. >.>

You could of used more details.

And you were a little rude and immature in the dream.

Not Reccomended
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:33 pm

My statements currently relate to what Sakura said.

Not Recommended
Back to top Go down
Glitzey

Glitzey

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:55 pm

Your 50 word essay needed 50 words or more, You probably needed more information/details on most questions, You also had some spelling mistakes and it seems as if you rushed yourself through this app. Sorry, not recommended.
Back to top Go down
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:59 pm

Sorry guys I was very wrong
Back to top Go down
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 8:01 pm

I am never going to get this job ;.;
[/img]
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 8:05 pm

Heh, maybe you shouldn't be replying to your own application. x3
Doubt you're a guardian. o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 8:07 pm

Sorry The girl of my dreams left me today my friend left me and i am not getting the job this day CANT get any worse!
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:11 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:01 pm

I dunno why I just have a feeling you are Alex Bronet I mean you sound a lot like her. And you sound just as whiney as her. But, I'm not sure I just have a weird feeling that you are. o.o
Back to top Go down
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:20 pm

Nope
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:32 pm

Nope
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Can i at least have a trial? PLEASE!!! I beg you all i want to do is work here just put me up on trial

;.;[/url]
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 5:58 pm

Yep, It's Alex. Only she would post "Nope sorry" twice in a row, and act all emotional over a virtual job.

And by the way, if your age underneath your name to the left is "13", I exceptionally doubt you are a guardian.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:17 pm

Hah! I knew it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyWed May 16, 2007 6:44 pm

My Vote: Not recommended. Okie. Do you honestly think I would hire you after how you acted in the dream? It's obvious you're not fit for this job anyways. This job requires major patience, apparently, you showed me none of that yesterday. Plus, like the others mentioned: Your application is horrible. Sorry.
I really want to say that you're Alex. but you came in asking, how to post your application and playing 40-questions with us. If you were Alex, I highly doubt you would ask how to post an application. Alex would have the knowledge to post one and most likely, not ask how. Unless you are actually Alex and decided to play stupid, but meh. Over all piont: Not recommended.

Please do NOT edit your application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 10:32 am

Keikia wrote:

My Vote: Not recommended. Okie. Do you honestly think I would hire you after how you acted in the dream? It's obvious you're not fit for this job anyways. This job requires major patience, apparently, you showed me none of that yesterday. Plus, like the others mentioned: Your application is horrible. Sorry.
I really want to say that you're Alex. but you came in asking, how to post your application and playing 40-questions with us. If you were Alex, I highly doubt you would ask how to post an application. Alex would have the knowledge to post one and most likely, not ask how. Unless you are actually Alex and decided to play stupid, but meh. Over all piont: Not recommended.

Please do NOT edit your application.
Yep. I agree with you Kiekia.
Back to top Go down
Narmoth spear 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:31 pm

No I am not, 1st I accsadentaly hit the send botton 2 times and I read her app and yes she did copy people now if I where"Alex" then I would not be talking crap about my own app!

Commin Sense!
AND The app said have you ever BEEN a beeken!
Yea i was under Narmoth Spear but then we got a new comp so i REDOWNLOADED furcadia and had to put in 2.0!

I DONT CARE IF I DID NOT GET THE JOB!
I JUST WANT TO BE TOLD I DID NOT GET THE JOB!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application EmptyThu May 17, 2007 4:27 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narmoth spear 2.0 application   Narmoth spear 2.0 application Empty

Back to top Go down

Narmoth spear 2.0 application
Page 1 of 1