Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mez's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mez

Mez

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Mez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mez's Application   Mez's Application EmptySat May 12, 2007 5:54 pm

Furcadian Name: Mez
Irl name: Kelsey
Furcadian age: 21
Ever been a beekin?: Nu, but I started filling out one of the apps, once. I didnt have time to finish, though. D:

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: Helper! 8D

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): You've never been to a BAH before, eh? Well, let's get you down on the basics! For starters, there are a lotta commands. One important one is the 'desk' command. That teleports you to the desk area where most staff chill. You can ask them questions about the BAH or ask to buy a house. Afew more commands for a BAH is copyf and pastef, which mean Copy Floor and Paste Floor. Same with items; copyi and pastei, Copy Item and Paste Item. These let you copy a floor or item you have down and set it somewhere else without going ALL the way back to the items and searching for another thing of what you already had. Once you buy a house, you wanna know the 'item' command. This teleports you to where all the items are, and then when you find one that you like, you pick it up (f2) and then you type out the number of your house (ex. 13) and find where you want to set it and then drop the item you chose (f2). Other commands are ones such as, 'park', 'dolls', 'pet shop', and other various commands different BAHs may have. Almost 100% of the time you can find out the commands a BAH has by typing 'commands'. :3 Some dolls or pets a BAH may have may cost something. Normally it's a cookie or you get it as a prize from different contests or races a BAH may have. BAHs also have things call Perm Homes, which are Permanent Houses in the BAH. They cost digos, most of the time. A BAH may hold some type of contest, like an art contest or something, and the winner will get a permanent home. Well, I'm pretty sure I've covered all the basics of a BAH. :3 Have fun with what you've learned and make many-a houses! Ohyeah, and dont forget, stealing from someone elses house is bad and so is intruding. Some BAHs will eject you if they find out you're going into other peoples houses.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I dont want to be a suck up or anything, but I think this is a very lovely BAH. I've worked at afew other BAHs in my time and had very much fun at them, helping people and making friends. Also, you are obviously looking for some staff and I think I'd make a handy staff member. <:

Have you worked anywhere esle?: Ambiguous Homes, Twisted Homes, there was another place but I cant remember the name at the moment, sorry. ><;

What are your favourite dreams?: The Dog Adoption Center, Dog Pound, Blue's Irken Nightclub and Bar

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: It's pretty and very nicely put together. I dont think I've seen a pet store in a BAH before, so that makes it original, and originality is a hard thing to do with BAHs since there are so many. <:

Have you got a furc family?: Yes, I have one brother ICly

Can you speak any other languages?: No, but I'm going to be taking Spanish next year, so hopefully I'll know Spanish. x3

What do you think of the staff?: Well, I'm friends with Kiekia, and she's nice so I'm asuming the other staff are just as nice and helpful as she is.

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I'd whisper them to stop, and if they dont stop I'd alert the other people in the dream that there is a spammer and it's best if they put them on ignore and as soon as another staff member came online or back from AFKing I'd tell them about the spammer.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: I liked how in the entrance that there were big arrows pointing in different directions for different parts of the dream.

Any other comments?: I'm grounded at the moment, but my parents let me on the computer every now and then for afew hours, but my grounding only lasts until the end of my school year, which is only alittle over a week away. :3 Oh, and excuse any typos. I tend to typo often. xD
Back to top Go down
http://mezzums.deviantart.com/
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Mez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mez's Application   Mez's Application EmptySat May 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Wow. Very discripive, well done. This is one of the very few good ones. I'm not saying this because you're a friend either, this is seriously one of the few good ones I've seen.

My Vote: Recommended. I favor what you put on the 50-word 'essay'. It's cute, polite, and most importantly, detailed. You're a bit experienced with BAHs, thats a plus.
Knowing Mez, I know she'll be great staff member. ^^ We'll see what Rizzla says about this.

Remember NOT to edit your application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Mez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mez's Application   Mez's Application EmptySat May 12, 2007 11:11 pm

Nice, application I like the 50 word essay! Reccomend!
Back to top Go down
Genatie

Genatie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Mez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mez's Application   Mez's Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 6:17 am

Im worried that you wont have time for the job in connection with "Ever been a beekin?: Nu, but I started filling out one of the apps, once. I didnt have time to finish, though. D:"
However i am up for giving you a trial.
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Mez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mez's Application   Mez's Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 10:45 am

well this is what i think....

Your application is accepted, well done ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mez's Application   Mez's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mez's Application
Page 1 of 1