Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scan's Application

Go down 
+2
Sakura
Scan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scan

Scan

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 8:03 pm

Furcadian Name: Scan
Irl name: Viki
Furcadian age: 16
Ever been a beekin?: Nope

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:
Helper...maybe?

What would you do if someone new came into a bah and they never been to a bah before?(50 words at least): If a new comer had fallen into my care, I'd probably explain to them what a BaH is and it's purpose. When done explaining that, I'd move onto telling them how to reach the commands and explain to them what each one did the best I can, then ask for any questions that they may have. After that, I'd ask them if they wanted a home. Surprised (67 words)

Why do you want to work here and think you are suitable enough for here?: I wanna work here because I need something to do with my free time, which I have allot of and I wanna help people. I think I could work here because I'm social when I want to be, and I've been told that I'm help with allot of things.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: I work at Walsh Homes and Choco Homes; and I'm working with two other people to bring Star Homes back on it's feet. =)

What are your favorite dreams?: Walsh Homes and AI. =D

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: It's original and has a nice collection of items. ^-^

Have you got a furc family?: Uhh, no, I'm not a fan of 'em. :/

Can you speak any other languages?: Sorry, nope.

What do you think of the staff?: Most of them are nice and helpful.

What would you do if someone came in spamming (You cant ban or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I'd confront that bastard who's doing it and warn them to stop or they're going to be punished when the people come back from AFK land; If they continued to do it even after my warning, I'd have to whisper the people who are AFK telling them who was doing it. :/ There's nothing much you can pretty much to besides that.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: ZOMG! WIZARD OF OZ! SICK. xD

Any other comments?: Nice yellow brick floors. x] They got me to look around. xD

Last edited by on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 pm

I thought the application was pretty good but, I don't like how you used the word bastard. So I reccomend for a Trial.
Back to top Go down
Scan

Scan

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 11:09 pm

I like the word 'bastard' sorry about that. xD
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 3:19 am

I recommend!
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 3:30 am

Application accepted, Well done!
Back to top Go down
Cookehs

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySat May 12, 2007 11:16 am

I like Smile I think we should recommend you!!
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:46 am

Umm, you co-own Star Homes [btw: it's now called Staria]. x]

I RECOMMEND.<3
Ily,Nic.<3 3 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sponsored content

Scan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan's Application   Scan's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Scan's Application
Page 1 of 1