Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death dawg's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Death dawg's application Empty
PostSubject: Death dawg's application   Death dawg's application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 7:07 pm

Furcadian Name:Death dawg.
Irl name:Rboert (if you want to know my middle or last name just message me or whisper me.
Furcadian age:i've been here since july last year, but i'm a fast learner Smile
Ever been a beekin?:I have applied for one of my alts, i'm not sure hes accepted, because something happend to my account (whenever I try to log on it says "whoops! your username or password is incorrect, please check your spelling" or something like that.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:Most likely guardian.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least):Hello, i see you are new to a build-a-home, lets get you started, A build-a-home, or bah as most furcadians say it, is a place where you can buy a home, no you don't spend money on it, if you are wondering how to buy it, you say a number, if it doesn't work try the number before it untilyou teleport, if you teleport and try to move but you appear at the last place, someone is standing there, when you found a house you would like, say desk and ask a staff member for it, if there no staff thats playing furcadia go ahead and decorate your house by saying items, when your finished decorating try again if you didn't get it sold to you. Every once and a while theres something called a house check, this is when staff check to see if there is someone in the house still, they tell you to stand in your yard so they can see you are still in the house, if your not in the yard, your house will be cleared and put up for sale, theres more then building homes though, we have a dolls room where you say make-cookie (staff name here) if its not a weekend and you get a doll! You can go to the park and hobo area too! Now if you need any help jsut say desk and ask the staff members for help, if they can't answer, do what beekins say, or press ctrl z, have fun at Authentic Homes!

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?:I've had alot of pervious experience, I work at Ambiguous homes once, until a new owner came and we had to apply again, whch then i was denied, but, i still think i have enoguh experience to work here.

Have you worked anywhere esle?:Ambiguous homes, my friends bah (choclate bah), my own bah and many others (and those i didn't mention).

What are your favourite dreams?:I enjoy going to bahs, clubs, bars, and restraunts.

Why do you like rizzla's bah?:It's really colorful, the staff are nice, and i found anoither peaceful and relaxings build-a-home.

have you got a furc family?:Yes, if you would like to see just check my description.

Can you speak any other languages?:Only a little spanish, if someone who speaks a different language comes, i'll just use a translater.

What do you think of the staff?:They are nice, calm, and i think self-controlled O.o XD

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?:Well, it depends on which spam, if it's item spamming, i'll do my best to pick it up until someone can eject them. If it were word spamming, i'm not sure i can do anything exept tell the customers to lock there homes and go inside the houses.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?:It was great, i first thought "Yes! A build-a-home that wasn't downloaded! I just hope this one is good."And it is Smile

Any other comments?:Yes, I wish all of you who are applying some good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Death dawg's application   Death dawg's application EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 8:58 pm

Hmmm..This is hard how about Trial?
Back to top Go down
Death

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Death dawg's application   Death dawg's application EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 12:20 am

i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death dawg's application   Death dawg's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Death dawg's application
Page 1 of 1