Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Owned Application - Jozua

Go down 
+2
mavric260
Jozua
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jozua

Jozua

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-26

My Owned Application - Jozua Empty
PostSubject: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:05 am

Furcadian Name: Jozua
Irl name: Joshua
Furcadian age: 19
Ever been a beekin?: Nope.

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?: I'll be a helper

What would you do if someone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): I will say, "Welcome to Authentic Homes! My Name is Jozua, We are called "staff" which means we work here, In a Bah, which stands for build-a-home, You can do a lot of stuff! To get a home, say "Desk" and ask the staff a home that has a forsale sign. Homes are free, and to decorate your home say "items" and pick an item (by picking it up) and say your house number, we have 24 houses. And Housechecks are important, If you don't stand in your yard when theres a Housecheck, Your house will be forsale again. And if you do stand in your yard, your house isn't forsale, A best thing to do is AFK in your yard, And if you get locked out of your house, Notify a staff member. You can change floors, too. Say "floors" and stand on a floor and say "cfloor" and go to your house and go into a room you want to paste it in and say "pfloor". Also, we have gardens, to go to one, say g#. And non-staff has a local, to become it, say "!local" and to go back say "!back". We have a website, too. To go to it say "Website" and click the link. Well, Thats all the information I have. I hope you enjoy your stay!"

Why do you want to work here and think you are suitable enough for here?: I want to work here because I really like BAHS and I like helping customers. I also want to work here because, I need a job. I'm suitable because I usually go to bahs and that.

Have you worked anywhere else?: Yep, Mystic Homes. But I got fired.

What are your favorite dreams?: Dog Pound, The Furcadia Movie Theater, Your Bah.

Why do you like Rizzla's bah?: Well, they have restraunt items and they have a big well O: (xD) Well I never saw those stuff in a bah before.

have you got a Furcadia family?: Nope.

Can you speak any other languages?: No.

What do you think of the staff?: 1- They look sexy. 2- They're nice. 3-Uh.. They're sexy

What would you do if someone came in spamming (You cant ban or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I'll try to trap them so they can't do anything, but if they escape I'll emit theres a spammer on the loose and tell everyone to ignore the person so they can't get spammed, And when people aren't AFK I'll eject or banish them. Also, I'll show them a log that I copied so I can banish the spammer.

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: I thought it was just a regular build-a-home, But I just noticed that it was awesome then other Bahs. Because, The place was egyptionish.

Any other comments?: Yep, Message me on furcadia or youtube, Come see my videos! (Username: Primewings)
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/seeingredsweb
mavric260

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:13 am

idk about this one.
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 11:22 am

xD I recommend!
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Lol affraid I reccomend.
Back to top Go down
2D
Admin
2D

Male Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 1:49 am

xD me and Sakura are Sexy [And Wuffles and rizzi xD]
Back to top Go down
http://wowrevolution.s4.bizhat.com/index.php?mforum=wowrevolutio
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 3:21 pm

Application accepted, Well done!
Back to top Go down
Genatie

Genatie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 3:25 pm

Well Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Owned Application - Jozua   My Owned Application - Jozua Empty

Back to top Go down

My Owned Application - Jozua
Page 1 of 1