Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some things staff might want to talk about..

Go down 
+2
Keikia
Sakura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Some things staff might want to talk about.. Empty
PostSubject: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptyFri May 25, 2007 4:04 pm

Okay, seriously this is getting out of hand.The dream always gettting spammed. We need to come up with some ideas for Rizzla so it's more protective. (Well, the dream) Because, the dream is always getting spammed. So post you're ideas here.
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptySat May 26, 2007 2:05 pm

Yes, there has been some problems with, not only spamming items, but floors as well. And it's really getting on my last nerve.
Youdon'twanttoseememadtrustme.

As much as I don't want this happening, but Riz can take away the citem/pitem and the cfloor/pfloor command away from normal furres. Lately, there's been a dumbfuck that runs around the dream, pasting the dissapearable floors on the items. What Rizz can do is make the floor inchangable/incopyable. (Or just take away the cfloor/pfloor command from normal furres)

As for people who screws up the scenery, Rizz could make the item non-pick-up-able rather than auto-ejecting them.

There needs to be a Rules (for both staff and visitors) section on this site, so people can read and know what to do and what not to do. Also, we need to perm-ban. the people who are caught spamming up the dream. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Keikia

Keikia

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptySat May 26, 2007 2:15 pm

Yes, there has been some problems with, not only spamming items, but floors as well. And it's really getting on my last nerve.
Youdon'twanttoseememadtrustme.

As much as I don't want this happening, but Riz can take away the citem/pitem and the cfloor/pfloor command away from normal furres. Lately, there's been a dumbfuck that runs around the dream, pasting the dissapearable floors on the items. What Rizz can do is make the floor inchangable/incopyable. (Or just take away the cfloor/pfloor command from normal furres)

As for people who screws up the scenery, Rizz could make the item non-pick-up-able rather than auto-ejecting them.

There needs to be a Rules (for both staff and visitors) section on this site, so people can read and know what to do and what not to do. Also, we need to perm-ban. the people who are caught spamming up the dream. ._.
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptySat May 26, 2007 3:02 pm

We shall be coming up with some ideas, some to propose to. What about a bot to over run the dream on the timers? x3

Last edited by on Mon May 28, 2007 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:09 pm

I agree with Kiekia in everything she said. I saw a noob messing up the chairs at the desk while everyone was afk, and I ejected him. I've also seen the past few incidents about the pasting of floors on the items. This better stop immediately before not only Kiekia is the atomic bomb here. =D
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:44 pm

Thank you Godfather, ^^ and sorry for the double post, I don't see the delete button. >:
Back to top Go down
Rizzla
Admin
Rizzla

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptySun May 27, 2007 4:37 am

Dw ^^ Ive sorted out the spammer.. and yes he is now banished and i made it so you can not paste floors in wrong areas Razz
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptyMon May 28, 2007 1:38 am

e.E! Eek! RUN! From mad Kiekia E.E! *Puts up surredor flag* D:
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:09 pm

Sharpclaws wrote:
e.E! Eek! RUN! From mad Kiekia E.E! *Puts up surredor flag* D:

Wtf? Oo; >>
Back to top Go down
JenJen

JenJen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. EmptyMon May 28, 2007 6:45 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/xjqjennyx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things staff might want to talk about..   Some things staff might want to talk about.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some things staff might want to talk about..
Page 1 of 1