Rizzla's Cool Bah!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rizzla's Cool Bah!

Rizzla's 2nd cool bah!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application filled out =)

Go down 
+3
Glitzey
Sakura
Ayumi-chan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi-chan

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Application filled out =) Empty
PostSubject: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:46 pm

Furcadian Name:Ayumi-chan
Irl name:Jasper
Furcadian age:13
Ever been a beekin?:Nope. I wish =)

What badge would you be if you were a beekin?:I don't know the badges so I dont know. I'd aim for a high one and try my hardest to obtain it.

What would you do if somone new came into a bah and they never been
to a bah before?(50 words at least): I'd ask them if they needed help and tell them all the needed to know. I'd give them a tour of the place and tell them things like what to do. I'd answer any question then ask with a smile and I'd help them no matter how annoying. I'd also let them know that if they need anything I'm here. I'd tell them how to decorate a home and how to ask for a house. It would be easy for me since I'm a people person. I'd get alot of customers.

Why do you want to work here and think you are sutible enough for here?: I want to work her because I love bah dreams and I'm suitable because I like people and I can deal with any one.

Have you worked anywhere esle?: yes. I worked in alot of different bahs.

What are your favourite dreams?: Bah

Why do you like rizzla's bah?: Because Its a cute dream with good houses and a nice staff

have you got a furc family?: No I'm more of a loner and I am socail though

Can you speak any other languages?: Ce Sinurita. thats all I got.

What do you think of the staff?: I love 'em they're so nice and helpful and I want to be like that =)

What would you do if somone came in spamming (You cant bann or eject or tell anyone about it because they are all Afk.)?: I would kindly ask them to stop and if they didn't I would just try not to eat them =)

What did you think when you first came in the dream?: I though "Wow! I love this place" I love the colors.

Any other comments?: I like the dream and will be a good staff member but I can only be on tuseday and spare weekends but I will get on as much as possible.

Last edited by on Tue May 15, 2007 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:48 pm

I mean My IRL name is jasper!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Female Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:49 pm

This is an ok application not the best.

The 50 word essay was ok I thought you could do a little better.

Although you're expierence looks good.

So,..

Trial Reccomend
Back to top Go down
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:52 pm

So? Sorry I'm Tired and working on a easay. If you have a question now I'd answer it though.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:53 pm

I mean so by the so,...? thing not like So?! What are you gonna do about it?! lol I'm not like that.
Back to top Go down
Glitzey

Glitzey

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Hmm..You had some spelling mistakes and...The experience seems Okay. You also seem Too humble in your application. Well..maybe you'll get better. I recommend for trial.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Sorry I about the spelling I don;t look at the keyboard when I type. So what would a trail be like?
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:04 pm

It's 'Sí Señorita' Not 'Ce Sinurita' or whatever cazy language you're speaking. o.o

My Vote: Undecided. To be honest, I really think you could of put more effort into some areas. I'm kinda on the 'Not recommended' side. I'm kinda worried about you, not comming on as often as we would like you to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:06 pm

I'm sorry. I am a good person though i just cant get on cuz of my sister.
Back to top Go down
Keikia

Keikia

Female Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:14 pm

I never did say you were a bad person. You know, you filled out this application, staff of commented on it, and you have every excuse in the book for your mistakes. Like about the spelling. Well, you may want to look at the keyboard, you know? If you're working on an essay AND you're tired, it will only be 'smart' to fill out the application another day.

Not saying this is bad, but it's rather funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bored.com
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:19 pm

oh I'm sorry. and about the spanish thing, I didn't know how to spell it. If you have more questions I'll give you a better answer =)
Back to top Go down
AlexBronet

AlexBronet

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:37 pm

LUCKY YOU GOT THE JOB
Back to top Go down
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 6:39 pm

I did?
Back to top Go down
The Godfather

The Godfather

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyTue May 15, 2007 7:38 pm

This appliaction is getting out of hand, the whole reccomend/not thing is losing pertaintivity. I currently have no criticism over it, but I think we need to ignore this until Riz replies with the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:03 am

I Recommend! so if Keika,Rizzla,Schnee and Enix all say yes you are deffanitly in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharpclaws

Sharpclaws

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:04 am

Edit:; and if i say yes xD
Back to top Go down
Ayumi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) EmptyThu May 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application filled out =)   Application filled out =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application filled out =)
Page 1 of 1